Read Jack’s Novel!
Jack, Kay and James in 2014
Search this site
Get Email Notifications of New Posts
- Why I’ve Stopped Watching Football
- The Allure of Compromise and Its Failure To Keep Its Promises
- Lousy “Christian” Logic on Why Voting for Evil is Good
- The Leaf Cloud Theory (of Trees)
- Why Does the Bible Warn So Much Against Being Deceived?
- Choosing Between Church And God
- Borrowing from Due Diligence
- An Epiphany About Liberty
- To Critics of Home Schooling
- Facebook! Facebook!
- This Week in Baltimore: A Showcase of Cognitive Biases
- Pelham’s Rule of Screaming
My Other Sites
Category Archives: Fallacy
NOTE: I suppose this topic is worthy of an entire book, but I shall attempt to address it here only briefly. As I continue to observe the way things go here on Planet Earth, I keep noticing a troubling habit … Continue reading
Mindless people are generally always mindless, I suppose, but no day is as perfect as Halloween for the direct observation of that mindlessness. Let me count the ways.
I’m under no delusions about affecting the ongoing “debate” between what are commonly called “Big Bang” or “Evolution” and “Creationism”. I do, however, have a rare consideration that may be of value to anyone actually in search of the facts … Continue reading