Read Jack’s Novel!
Jack, Kay and James in 2014
Search this site
Get Email Notifications of New Posts
- Why I’ve Stopped Watching Football
- The Allure of Compromise and Its Failure To Keep Its Promises
- Lousy “Christian” Logic on Why Voting for Evil is Good
- The Leaf Cloud Theory (of Trees)
- Why Does the Bible Warn So Much Against Being Deceived?
- Choosing Between Church And God
- Borrowing from Due Diligence
- An Epiphany About Liberty
- To Critics of Home Schooling
- Facebook! Facebook!
- This Week in Baltimore: A Showcase of Cognitive Biases
- Pelham’s Rule of Screaming
My Other Sites
Category Archives: History
I’m currently reading Overthrow: America’s century of regime change from Hawaii to Iraq by Stephen Kinzer. Kay and I bought the book as it promised to address (to some degree) the topic of governmental protectionism of big business. We’re presently … Continue reading
I’m currently reading In the Beginning: Compelling Evidence for Creation and the Flood (8th Edition) by Dr. Walter Brown. Far from being a mere dogmatist, Brown objectively refutes common evolutionary theories for the origins of the earth and of its current … Continue reading
I just finished reading Where Did The Towers Go: The evidence of directed free-energy technology on 9/11 by Dr. Judy Wood. The book examines 9/11 evidence rarely discussed in the mainstream media, such as: The rubble pile was not remotely big … Continue reading