Read Jack’s Novel!
Jack, Kay and James in 2014
Search this site
Get Email Notifications of New Posts
- Why I’ve Stopped Watching Football
- The Allure of Compromise and Its Failure To Keep Its Promises
- Lousy “Christian” Logic on Why Voting for Evil is Good
- The Leaf Cloud Theory (of Trees)
- Why Does the Bible Warn So Much Against Being Deceived?
- Choosing Between Church And God
- Borrowing from Due Diligence
- An Epiphany About Liberty
- To Critics of Home Schooling
- Facebook! Facebook!
- This Week in Baltimore: A Showcase of Cognitive Biases
- Pelham’s Rule of Screaming
My Other Sites
Category Archives: Humor
This is one of my favorite stories, told as best I can recall it. I’m sorry I don’t know to whom it should be attributed. A man had been shipwrecked on a deserted island for several years when a rescue … Continue reading
Could a more extreme opposite be imagined than the substitution of Barney Fife (Don Knotts) for Severus Snape (Alan Rickman) in Snape’s famous scene, “Turn to page three hundred ninety-four” ? I’d pay money to hear a Knotts impersonator give … Continue reading
Here’s a whimsical graphic I put together a few years back just to make a point that maybe, just maybe, not everything in the Bible was intended to be taken literally. (This is by no means an argument that nothing … Continue reading