Read Jack’s Novel!
Jack, Kay and James in 2014
Search this site
Get Email Notifications of New Posts
- Why I’ve Stopped Watching Football
- The Allure of Compromise and Its Failure To Keep Its Promises
- Lousy “Christian” Logic on Why Voting for Evil is Good
- The Leaf Cloud Theory (of Trees)
- Why Does the Bible Warn So Much Against Being Deceived?
- Choosing Between Church And God
- Borrowing from Due Diligence
- An Epiphany About Liberty
- To Critics of Home Schooling
- Facebook! Facebook!
- This Week in Baltimore: A Showcase of Cognitive Biases
- Pelham’s Rule of Screaming
My Other Sites
Category Archives: My Websites
You can read my latest essay on its own website here: http://www.whyamericafell.com
The idea is very simple: Get one million Americans to read the Constitution! This project is currently in mothballs as it proved that America simply is not interested in reading her own Constitution at this present time. The project was … Continue reading
As a political experiment, I posted the My Two Dollar Bill Project a couple of years ago. The idea was to see whether a simple poem and mnemonic device (keeping a 2 dollar bill in one’s wallet as a reminder) … Continue reading