Read Jack’s Novel!
Jack, Kay and James in 2014
Search this site
Get Email Notifications of New Posts
- Why I’ve Stopped Watching Football
- The Allure of Compromise and Its Failure To Keep Its Promises
- Lousy “Christian” Logic on Why Voting for Evil is Good
- The Leaf Cloud Theory (of Trees)
- Why Does the Bible Warn So Much Against Being Deceived?
- Choosing Between Church And God
- Borrowing from Due Diligence
- An Epiphany About Liberty
- To Critics of Home Schooling
- Facebook! Facebook!
- This Week in Baltimore: A Showcase of Cognitive Biases
- Pelham’s Rule of Screaming
My Other Sites
Category Archives: Rule of Law
Why is there such drive amongst some people to reform the state and federal governments when there is not one city or county government in this country that is known for being non-corrupt? Do you really expect to succeed in … Continue reading
(This is a re-post from my site, RuleOfLawRestoration.com. I include it here because it represents one of my most fundamental concerns about our aggregate political character in the US.) ——————————————————- May 9, 2010 Should the government tax the citizens to … Continue reading
(This is a re-post from an article I posted at DailyPaul.com last year. It addresses our delusions about what great protectors of freedom we are.) ——————————————— As I noted in another thread, far too many tend to cope with life … Continue reading
(This is a re-post of an article I posted at DailyPaul.com last year. I copy it here namely because of how it shows how a great many Americans are not consistent and principled in our political paradigms.) ———————————————————————— Sat, 08/07/2010 … Continue reading