Read Jack’s Novel!
Jack, Kay and James in 2014
Search this site
Get Email Notifications of New Posts
- Why I’ve Stopped Watching Football
- The Allure of Compromise and Its Failure To Keep Its Promises
- Lousy “Christian” Logic on Why Voting for Evil is Good
- The Leaf Cloud Theory (of Trees)
- Why Does the Bible Warn So Much Against Being Deceived?
- Choosing Between Church And God
- Borrowing from Due Diligence
- An Epiphany About Liberty
- To Critics of Home Schooling
- Facebook! Facebook!
- This Week in Baltimore: A Showcase of Cognitive Biases
- Pelham’s Rule of Screaming
My Other Sites
Tag Archives: Ron Paul
What, exactly, is Ron Paul trying to achieve? And why is his campaign asking for little more than money in order to achieve it? If one listens to an appreciable amount of Ron Paul’s political message, one gets the idea … Continue reading
I recently criticized presidential candidate Ron Paul for his squandering of an opportunity in the December 14 Fox News Iowa presidential debate for failing to make the (good) argument against war in Iran. I opined that this failure in that … Continue reading
In Fox News’ Wednesday night Republican presidential debate, candidate Ron Paul got into a notable spat with candidate Michele Bachmann over the issue of Iran’s ostensible race to achieve nuclear weaponry and to attack Israel and the United States with … Continue reading