Read Jack’s Novel!
Jack, Kay and James in 2014
Search this site
Get Email Notifications of New Posts
- Why I’ve Stopped Watching Football
- The Allure of Compromise and Its Failure To Keep Its Promises
- Lousy “Christian” Logic on Why Voting for Evil is Good
- The Leaf Cloud Theory (of Trees)
- Why Does the Bible Warn So Much Against Being Deceived?
- Choosing Between Church And God
- Borrowing from Due Diligence
- An Epiphany About Liberty
- To Critics of Home Schooling
- Facebook! Facebook!
- This Week in Baltimore: A Showcase of Cognitive Biases
- Pelham’s Rule of Screaming
My Other Sites
Category Archives: Consumerism
NOTE: I suppose this topic is worthy of an entire book, but I shall attempt to address it here only briefly. As I continue to observe the way things go here on Planet Earth, I keep noticing a troubling habit … Continue reading
One book that has been very influential for Kay and me these past few years is: The Underground History of American Education: A Schoolteacher’s Intimate Investigation Into The Problem Of Modern Schooling by John Taylor Gatto.