Search this site
Read Jack’s Novel!
Jack, Kay and James in 2014
- Some Things to Ponder During the Great Gun Debate
- 15 Tough Questions About the Heinous Acts of Young People
- Why I’ve Stopped Watching Football
- The Allure of Compromise and Its Failure To Keep Its Promises
- Lousy “Christian” Logic on Why Voting for Evil is Good
- The Leaf Cloud Theory (of Trees)
- Why Does the Bible Warn So Much Against Being Deceived?
- Choosing Between Church And God
- Borrowing from Due Diligence
- An Epiphany About Liberty
- To Critics of Home Schooling
- Facebook! Facebook!
My Other Sites
Category Archives: Economy
Every once in a while, someone inquires about my “world view”. Here it is: There is nothing unreal in the entire known Universe, with the one exception of what happens in the imaginations of humans. Humans often get trapped in … Continue reading
NOTE: The following thoughts were posted in response to someone at DailyPaul.com asking the question posed by the title of this page. To your question, where have all the inventors gone?, I have no statistics to offer, and I have … Continue reading
Contrary to popular opinion, it’s fairly simple to understand our national economy. I’ll cut to the chase and tell you that our “economy” is built for the benefit of those who profit every time money changes hands. Therefore, their priority … Continue reading